Day 21 reflect on this experience
Being open and honest with yourself is an important part of this journey. For your last day of the challenge, reflect on your answers to the following questions:
- Did this experience help you see value in nurturing your body, mind and spirit?
- What did you learn about yourself and your current habits by going through the challenge?
- What surprised you about this process or the individual challenges over the last 21 Days?
- What challenges will you adopt as part of your normal routine going forward?
- How has the Feel Whole Challenge impacted you overall?
Feeling whole is a lifelong journey. Consider your Feel Whole Challenge the start of a healthier, happier lifestyle — and remember that your AdventHealth care team is always here to support you.
To continue your journey towards whole health, consider taking these next steps:
- Write down how you feel as you complete Day 21. List your top three accomplishments or favorite memories from the challenge so you can look to it for inspiration and encouragement going forward.
- Plan how you’ll incorporate challenge activities into your everyday life. Keep up that daily prayer journal. Make the new exercise class a weekly habit. Commit to volunteering once a month. Whatever you decide, make it part of a new and improved routine.
- Share your Feel Whole Challenge experience with others. Talking about it with friends or family may help you feel more accountable when you commit yourself to long-term change.
- Take health into your own hands and find a primary care provider (if you don’t have one already) and make an appointment to establish care.