Day 1 plan out your challenges
5 Quick Tips:
- Give yourself grace. It’s OK to be flexible with the challenge days. Complete all 21 days, but don’t worry if you have to shuffle a few around.
- Make plans ahead of time, especially for days that require you to coordinate with a friend or schedule an appointment.
- Keep the challenge top-of-mind. Put the challenge calendar on your fridge. Add it to your digital calendar. Whatever works for you!
- Take the Feel Whole Challenge with your friends. It’ll be more fun and it’ll help you stay accountable.
- Share what you’re doing. Talking about the challenge can keep you motivated. (Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with #FeelWholeChallenge!)